It’s 2 months and 3 days since I came off the medication. It has been a rollercoaster couple of months.. so just like the rest really! 😂
It’s took me a while longer than normal to build myself back up after the last low, BUT I’m doing it! Slow and steady. I have noticed my anxiety has been sky high! That’s come as a bit of a shock. I guess the medication did more for my anxiety than I realised.
I’m up for the challenge though and will continue on my own. I am proud of the panic attacks and low moments I’ve worked through since coming off the sertraline. (Below is me as a baby 😂)
6 Facts about The Last Paige
- I’ve finally got my car repaired today! It’s been over a year since the accident and I’ve been slumming it because it seemed like such a hard task to get it sorted but thanks to my amazing uncle it’s finally done and looks good as new!! 😁
- I’m happiest when I have no set plans and can just get up and go as and when I feel. The best nights I’ve ever had have been spontaneous!
- I am better on my own. For a long time I’ve always felt the need to be in a relationship but now I’ve found I’m much better when I don’t have to worry about someone else and can be selfish with my time.
- Nothing pisses me off more than having greasy hair!! It upsets my mojo and can ruin my entire day!
- I still haven’t managed to finish a full book since last August. (Much to my annoyance.) Nothing has grabbed my attention or provided a strong enough hold for me to escape reality.
- I found my competitive streak again. For so long I’ve not really been that bothered about winning or losing when it comes to games like monopoly or cards or anything really but suddenly it’s back! And in full force! BRING IT ON LOSERS 😂😋
Today I am off to Somerset to escape for the weekend. I may do some writing however the idea is to relax and turn off my phone for a while so if I don’t respond to your messages I’m not being rude I simply need a time out.
Enjoy this beautiful weather and have a great weekend everyone!