This has been one of the toughest weeks I have had in.. forever! But I don’t want to talk about the negative aspects. I am having a difficult time at the moment however I am not alone.
My Friends and family are the most amazing people, so are the ladies I work with. Everyone has been incredible. I’m very lucky and rich in love and care.
Things I’ve done this week:
- Cried… alot.
- Dyed my hair 3 times.
- Chopped my hair short.
- Drank too much.
- Spent a day with my Dadda.
- Spent a day with my Mumma.
- Listened to one direction far too much.
- Cleaned the flat.
- Smoked more than I should.
- Decorated the bedroom.
- Watched my Dad actually put up a shelf!
- Brought new clothes.
- Tried out several new lipstick colours.
- Had a takeaway with my friends.
- Spent some time with my beautiful friend Jill.
- Camped out in the living room.
I’ve done as much as I can to keep my mind busy. In summary living on my own has sucked. I think that had alot to do with my frame of mind which unfortunately is not in a good place.
Its hard but you have to keep going.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Speak soon.