19) Three bad habits?
Nail biting, spot popping and smoking. I have recently switched to the vape, it’s been almost 3 weeks since I had an actual cigarette.
20) What do you constantly think about that really bugs you?
21) What cheers you up?
Nights out with the girls, a good book, a glass of prosecco, cuddles, tidying, getting dressed up, straightening my hair, chocolate, Ice-cream, cacti and flamingos.
22) What is your favourite word to use?
23) What is your perfect pizza?
BBQ base, lots of sauce, double cheese, chicken, peppers, onion and sweetcorn.
24) Are you more into beauty or brains?
I’d say both. When it comes to love, personality always wins but you have to find them attractive! For myself, I like to look neat but need to be able to have a decent conversation! Beauty and brains allll the way.
25) Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I am such a hoarder! I save the majority off them, I always think I’ll come across them one day and they will remind me of the good times.
26) Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Deakon. 110%. He is always so thoughtful and charming even towards strangers.
27) Which animals scare you most? Why?
I’m not sure if i’m scared of any animals. I can be a little wary of dogs, I hate spiders and worry birds will shit on my head.
28) What’s something that amazes you?
The female body!
29) What’s your all-time favourite town or city?
30) If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Madison, this was the names my parents almost picked!
31) How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
I really can hold a grudge. I didn’t realise this until recently even though I have probably been this way forever! It does depend on what day of the week, who it is and what mood i’m in though.
32) To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
People may think I am very trusting because I have no secrets. Truth is, I have no secrets because I don’t trust people.
33) What was the best news you ever received?
When I was about 11 and found out I was going to have a baby brother or sister!
34) What is a skill you’d like to learn and why?
I would love to master several languages. I have attempted to learn German but lacked the motivation.
35) Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?