18 Today followed by 17 more tomorrow!
What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My favourite nickname is PJ, only close family and friends tend to know me as this. In the office I am officially Pidge and Kiki (my brother from another mother) calls me Padge.
What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
Oh gosh, more than I would like to admit too! I do love to read but I go through phases of not being able to pick a book up for the lack of concentration. My next few reads will be; Twisted Palace by Erin Watt, I see you by Clare Mackintosh, The last piece of my heart by Paige Toon, At Last a Life by Paul David and Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon.
3. When do you find yourself singing?
Mostly in the shower or when I’m washing up. I sang all the time growing up, it was one of my favourite things to do, it would help me calm down when I was mad and de-stress. It was one of my favourite pass times. You can ask anyone who knew me when I was younger; I was glued to the karaoke.
4. What’s on your bucket list this year?
The only two things on my bucket list this year are; get debt free before Christmas and spend the New Year somewhere other than Coventry. Both of which I will achieve.
5. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
That’s easy – Skydiving.
6. Name one question you hate being asked?
I hate being asked to choose between my sight and my hearing. I couldn’t imagine living without either and I wouldn’t want too. I would choose to keep both!
7. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
Holiday, house and happiness.
8. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
Everyone says I’m a super angry person, and yes it’s true. What they don’t understand is that I’m only so angry because I care too much.
9. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
Much like everyone there are several things I would like to change, IF I had to pick just one; I’d like to be a few inches taller.
10. What are you most afraid of?
11. What does a perfect day look like to you?
My perfect day would consist of my closest family and friends, a hot sunny beach, a few beers and a BBQ.
12. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I can tiptoe around it, (very occasionally), but if the conflict is unavoidable and driving you crazy then it’s best to face it head on.
13. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
I hope to be less angry, care less, and ‘let my hair down’ without having a drink.
14. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Sorting, hanging and tidying my clothes. I don’t really mind the washing up or scrubbing the loo it’s my clothes which I REALLY hate sorting out! It stresses me out and makes me feel awful.
15. Do you have a catchphrase?
No, but according to pretty much everyone I know, I overuse the word fantastic.
16. What was the last photo you took on your phone?
17. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
My best friend in the world is of the opposite sex and I could not have asked for a better friend. There is no drama (unless it’s me being a drama queen!) he is honest, always has my back and he genuinely wants what is best for me always. I love him like family. He is very forgiving too, I may have ruined more than one of his white t-shirts with my mascara!
18. Are you afraid of heights?
Yes and no! For example; I hate going up on a rollercoaster but love coming down!