It’s a Thursday evening, I’m full of cold and feeling sorry for myself. I have just been to vote at my local polling station and am now curled up on the sofa trying to decide what to do.
I have recently re-joined slimming world so eating is out of the question! When I rains I always fancy cake and custard, a massive cup of tea and snuggling up to a good film or whatever is trending on Netflix. Instead there is a salad waiting for me in the fridge…
I could soak in a hot bath, maybe even pop to town to have a quick sunbed. I would really like to go to bed but that’s probably a bad idea! I’m still waiting for my new books to arrive… It’s such a hard choice.
Here are a few ideas for what to do when it rains!
- Read a good book
- Have the perfect bath
- Cook something tasty
- Watch your favourite film
- Check out what’s trending on Netflix
- Start a blog
- Go to the cinema
- Build an indoor tent
- Go through old photographs
- Set yourself a challenge, for example; give away 3 items of clothing to charity, clear out that cupboard you’ve been avoiding or maybe exercise for 20minutes at home.
- Search for your dream holiday and find out how much you need to save!
- Plan out your next trip or adventure
- Read my blog!
Let me know what you do on your dull days! Visit the contact page and send me an email.
(Written on my Samsung S7).